JA Engineer
JA Engineer, Engineer
Experience:  Broadcast Engineer for over 7 years.
53814968

SWF123ES SENTRY SAFE, FORGOT CODE, NEED TO GET IN SAFDE

Customer Question

Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  JA Engineer replied 1 year ago.

Hello and good morning.

Retrieving your combination code is an easy process. Please click here and enter the model and serial number of your safe in Step 1. Then click "Proceed to Step 2" and follow the instructions on that page.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need it opened now not in 2-5 dats

Other than having written it down somewhere or asking someone else you told the code, there is no quicker way to get the lost combination. There are no shortcuts or quick access ways of opening the safe.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
These responses are so not worth $36 or my time

Sorry about that, but JustAnswer does not provide safe unlock codes and as such I am only able to point you in the direction you need to go to get your lost combination.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Again, i already knew to go to sentry safe, I thought maybe being the technical gurus that yall claim to be, could possibly share a master code or something. Again. Directing me to the mftg website is not a satisfying answer and I want me $36 back, you didn't help me open my safe, you only pointed out the easiest solution, one of which I already knew. Not worth $36. REFUND PLEASE
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh and JustAnswer does provide safe unlock codes, I read where JustAnswer provided a code of 1 7 5 0 0 which is why I asked my question to begin with. YOUR ANSWER TO ME IS NOT WORTH $36, and you just lied to me. Give me back my money. This is a scandal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Of course you referred me to someone else, you're. A FRAUD. WHERE IS MY MONEY???