Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Here we go again. The last time you charged me ever though I

Customer Question

Here we go again. The last time you charged me ever though I told you the tech admitted he didn't know much.
Anyway, I have a Xante 5 Plate Maker. It hasn't been feeding right. When it's ready to feed a plate in front of the feed rollers a hinged plate pops up to feed the plate into the feed rollers. What ever mechanism lifts that plate has stopped lifting it. It clicks as it lifts the plate. I can hear a soft click when it doesn't lift it.
I'm a repair man and can fix most anything, so please don't waste both our times if you don't have a working knowledge of the guts of the printer. If you do have a working knowledge I will be glad to pay your top pay and maybe more.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi good morning, I'm not sure who you worked with prior, but I will work with you as best I can. May I have the Full model # ***** your printer?

Also how old is your printer?

Also is the issue that it is not lifting the plate into position to copy?

Thanks

Tech Michael

Expert:  Shayne-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address.
Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/electronics/9aifn-go-again-last-time-charged-ever-though.html
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

I know just about everything there is to know about this printer inside and out, backwards and forwards. If you still need assistance. Please let me know and I will be happy to help if I can. If you have pictures, part numbers, or references to what you have already done or already tried, any information that you have in addition to what you provided, will help me help you.