Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I've recently purchased a 2nd hand car with a Panasonic WMA

Customer Question

Hi, I've recently purchased a 2nd hand car with a Panasonic WMA MP3 car radio installed. The clock is not set correctly and I have been trying all the usual way to change it without success, even had a mechanic try. Can you please advise how this clock can be changed? Many thanks.
Warm regards
Kendra
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hi, The radio has a Model Number on the front of it We need this to get any information on the unit. Can you get this for me please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Other numbers on the radio are: MOSFET SO WX4 and DEH-P3950MP hope one of those is what you need. The car is 16 years old, don't know how old the radio is but suspect it was installed by first owner.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Okay you said a Panasonic, but the model number- DEH-P39550MP is a Pioneer model. So, are you sure this is a Panasonic?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

If the model number you posted is correct and this is a Pioneer- not a Panasonic unit, then instructions to set the clock are found BELOW in the manual on page 21. Click the link and scroll to page 21 for these instructions:

http://www.pioneer-latin.com/downloads/yrd5079a.pdf

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need any further assistance with this?
If not, could you please click a 5 star rating for my efforts? It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.