Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

What is wrong with my credit card. I have been using my new

Customer Question

What is wrong with my credit card. I have been using my new chip card for the last couple of months. Amazon has my card number. If the three digit number changed on my Visa card it is 683 and the expiration date is 12/18
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your card. Can you please provide us with a detailed description of the problem you are having?

Thank you

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My kindle will not let me buy a book to read
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Thanks what kind of error do you get?

Is it with a card reader you are using attached to your Kindle or it just wont accept the number etc?

Please explain.

Thank you

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It will not let me buy a book to read on the kindle
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi I will need some details on why its declining the sale?

I can tell you that sometimes the site you are trying to purchase from has this problem actually quite often so it may not be your card at a ll causing the error. I checked just now on that and they are experiencing some problems with their end of the transactions. They say it should clear up shortly.

But to be sure, it isnt your card please contact your financial institution and have them run a check on your card, that will tell us for sure if it actually is your card that is the problem;_)

I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,

you won't lose me by rating;-)

It actually will keep us locked in until this is working as it should.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime;-)

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
not getting an answer and am not satisfied
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi I am trying to explain to you the possible causes of your issue, you haven't yet provided the actual reason for the failure?

What happens when you try to run your card with them?

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

I mentioned that the Amazon is experiencing an issue right now that is only temporary and should clear up shortly.

So please try them again later;-)

But to be sure the problem isn't your card, you should contact the card issuer to be absolutely sure.

This is all you can do to solve this, if the bank says there is no problem with your account then the issue is a temporary one with Amazons system is all;-)

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Tech Michael