Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

The combination we have on our Sentry Safe 1230 is no longer

Customer Question

The combination we have on our Sentry Safe 1230 is no longer working and I can't get the safe opened. What can I do?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

If you have lost the combination to your Sentry safe and if you have the original manual, you can find the master combination in the original manual inside the front cover. If you don't longer have the original manual, and most people don't, you can still obtain the master combination from Sentry it just requires a few steps. What you will need to do is fill out a special form online with Sentry to show that you on the safe and once you do that, they will provide you with a master code that will open your safe. Here is a link to the page – let me know if you have any questions:

http://bitli.es/75kYKQ