Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075

I have forgotten my pass code. My safe is an older Sentry

Customer Question

I have forgotten my pass code. My safe is an older Sentry with electronic keypad plus key lock. Dimensions are 18" wide, 16.5 inches deep and 24 " high. There is a sticker on it that says" A5848 on first line and AM619208 on the 2nd line. What was the factory setting for the keypad code?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

So sorry to hear that you have forgotten your pass code to your Sentry safe. This is a everyday event on our site as this is quite common to everyone that owns a safe from Sentry. To answer your question, the factory setting would be found on the original owners manual that came with the safe when you purchased it. Since you have stated that the manual cannot be found, suggestion as well as recommendation would be to contact Sentry customer service directly as they can retrieve the pass code for you. When you registered the safe with Sentry, they kept the information on your particular purchase so it will be easy for them to retrieve it for you. Just a few steps in order to retrieve it from Sentry as that can be found here in this link:

https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Also went ahead to locate the original owners manual for you to keep for future reference:

http://www.sentrysafe.com/pdfs/OwnersManuals/514472.pdf