Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician
Hello, my name is Rusty. Sometimes the power stand can be a little tricky to make a connection. Check these things:
• Make sure you are using the included L1 Compact Power Stand power cable.
• Make sure the power cable is fully engaged into both the Power Stand and the AC outlet.
• Make sure you have power at the AC outlet. Try operating a lamp or other equipment from the same AC outlet.
• Try a different power cable.
• If available, try a different Power Stand
Please tell me what you find.