Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Computer, Audio, Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I have a Dynatron 100p universal remote, i need the code tv.

Customer Question

I have a Dynatron 100p universal remote, i need the code for upstar tv.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am an experienced electronics field technician connected to you via this pay for assistance chat based support service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time.

The official word from Upstar regarding universal remotes is to "use a code for LG, Samsung, or Vizio". These codes can be found on the Dynatron site:

http://www.dynatronusa.com/rca-universal-remote-codes.html

You will need to try a code from LG, Samsung, or Vizio until the remote works. Let me know if you still need help!

Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

From Upstar:

" I’m trying to program a cable/ satellite remote to the TV, Upstar is not listed w/ my provider. What do I do?
Customers who run into the same problem have been able to use a code from a different brand. Such as LG, Samsung, and Vizio. You will have to try different codes until you find the one that works for you."

see FAQ :

http://www.upstarusa.com/index.php/support

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i tried lg and samsung already. let me go try vizio.
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

ok

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried Vizio also, nonew work
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

If the codes are not working then you need to try "code scan" on the remote:

• Turn on the TV.
  • Press and hold the CODE SEARCH key until the LED blinks and remains on, then release the button.
  • Press the channel [CH+] up button slowly over and over again (60 or more times) until the channel changes. The LED will blink and then stay lit. If you bypass the code just press CH- key to go backward through the library until the TV changes channels. Pressing CH+ changes direction to forward again.
  • Now press ENTER to lock in the code.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried that
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Then you will not be able to use this remote with this tv. I know this is not what you want to hear but these are the facts. Only suggestion is get a different remote or contact Dynatron:(###) ###-#### ***** for the bad news.