Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I was recently given a Polaroid CD Micro System KS-3398. I

Customer Question

I was recently given a Polaroid CD Micro System KS-3398. I have now set it up and it is working OK except for the CD. When I insert a CD and press play I receive an Er message. I was given it in UK but have now returned to Malta. ASDA have told me you may be able to help.
Please.
Maurice James
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, please re-confirm; all other functions work including but not limited to there is sound in AM and FM radio modes.

Still, would the disc spin first (even briefly) before the error message is displayed upon pressing the PLAY ► button?