Joe
Joe, Mechanic
Experience:  Auto, Marine and Home Electronics professional. iphone, bluray and home theater setup and repair.
20508815

I now have my Kindle2 as kindle1 wasn't repairable. How can

Customer Question

I now have my Kindle2 as kindle1 wasn't repairable. How can I ensure that the books on Kindle1 are not lost to me?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

All your books should be stored in your amazon account, if you log into your amazon account either from a computer or your kindle you should see all of your book library.

Please also see here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201243050

You will need to register your kindle on your account which the above link explains on amazon.

Thank you!

- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.

If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.

Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.