Joe
Joe, Mechanic
Experience:  Auto, Marine and Home Electronics professional. iphone, bluray and home theater setup and repair.
20508815

How do I create flashcards, get the questions on the front

Customer Question

How do I create flashcards, get the questions on the front and the answers on the back?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

For me to better assist you I would need more detailed info such as on what program are you trying to create these and what happens when you copy and paste front and rear?

I am just seeing if youstill need assistance with this problem? The reason I ask is because I see thatyour question has not been answered sooner and I wanted to make sure if youstill needed help.

In some cases a questionmay sit due to several different things including the amount of thedeposit/question value, time it was asked, the complexity of the question,number of experts that can help you at a certain time, lack of detailed infoand so on. My objective that I wish is to make sure that if you still need helpthat I can at the very least reach out to you and attempt to help you. I maynot have exactly the experience to deal with a certain problem but instead ofyou not receiving any answer at all I would at least like to reach out andattempt to help you.

At this time please feelfree when you are ready to reply back to me and ask to continue working withme, another expert or if you no longer need help please just let me knowexactly what you wish to do.

Thanks,

Joe

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a kindle app on my phone and I-pad which has an option to make flash cards to study, I've figured out that as I make notes I can transfer them to the flashcards which are the answers to the questions at the end of each chapter. Now I can't figure out how to get the questions at the end of the chapters to the corresponding answer. Hope you can make sense of my problem
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Good morning,

Can you please tell me the name/maker of this exact app you use?

Thanks,

Joe