Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  35 years experience as audio/video repair and installation tech.
39158752

I have three tv sets, One is connected directly to the

Customer Question

I have three tv sets, One is connected directly to the control box and the oter two are each connected through a cabelsplitter in separate rooms. One receives the signal and one does not. I have checked all connections and they are OK. The original cable splitter malfunctioned on one output. I have replaced that splitter and checked that both output are now valid.
I can not find a way to resit one of the remote TVs and would like instructions as to resetting the TV. Note that both remote TVs are operational.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first i would have a few questions so could you please send me a reply when you are ready to proceed ?