Steve G., Engineer
Experience:  VP of electronic repair company. Audio nut since 1974. Home Theater advisor. Vinyl holdout!
329447

I already typed in my change numbers how many time do I have

Customer Question

Steve i already typed in my change numbers how many time do I have to do it again?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm not sure what you mean. Is this an original mark I DX7?

Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.

There were several versions of the DX7. The DX7, the DX7 S and the DX7-II. Which one do you have.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I believe so. all I every see is dx7, if you look on youtube there is a explaniation of how to change the battery, it is not simple , because of the stupidy of the company soldering it directly to the ckt board. now being 30 years old the battery is worn out and needs changing. we are not facing the fact that the battery may have leaked and damaged the ckt board causing more problems. Where is someone who can perform this task? ski (retired manager equipment eng ibm corp)
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.

Ok, so you are looking for someone who can do this work for you? Where do you reside (nearest big town)?