Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I cannot open my company safe. Its an old one. It might have

Customer Question

I cannot open my company safe. Its an old one. It might have two locks, one is one with the numbers. The other one is a tube that I accidentally pushed in. The information on the front panel says Sentry, S-3421 and AE-52498.
Any help you can give will be appreciated.
My company is called AFSCME Local 3299 located in Oakland, CA.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

Based on your description the safe as both a combination and a key lock. If you no longer have the key then whether you can get in on your own will depend on whether the safe is program to open with either the key or the combination or if it requires both. These safes could be set up either way so what I would suggest doing is getting the master combination from Sentry and trying that. They have a process in place by which you can do that. If you are able to access the cylinder lock, and you don't have the key, you can also get a replacement key from them. But it sounds like the key is not accessible. I will give you a link to the page where you can request the master combination.

http://bitli.es/75kYKQ

That is the link to get the master combination. If you cannot access the lock cylinder, then you may need to contact the locksmith to open it.

Please let me know if you still have questions.