Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Have a VSX d412 showing error code 1 what are my options,

Customer Question

have a VSX d412 showing error code 1 what are my options, fuses are good! is the output IC's blown?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
That means an 'AMP ERROR'. It could be any number of problems, but one thing's sure, it's fairly major.
Try a power-Off reset: pull the power plug on the VSX device, and leave it that way for at least an hour. Plug it in to power again, and try it once more.
If that does not clear the error, you probably will need to undertake electronics repair - or, take it to repair at a Pioneer authorized center (or perhaps, you may have to mail it in, I'm not sure at this point.)