Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I think the ribbon on my AX-350 is installed wrong since I

Customer Question

I think the ribbon on my AX-350 is installed wrong since I am only getting a faint impression when I type. How should the ribbon be installed?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You asked for a password, which I have forgotten and said I'd get an email with a temporary one to use to reset, but no email came (not even as spam). How long should I wait?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Never mind, I fixed the problem while waiting for you to respond. Please cancel my visit and do not bill me as I never got past the sign in screen!
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

When you install the ribbon, make sure the ribbon goes through the 2 guides on either side and that it can move between them freely. It's very easy to install the ribbon and not have it fall between these clips if this happens, the ribbon will not be able to move and the type will become faint, and eventually you will see that all. Please let me know if this helps or if you still have questions and I will provide you whatever help you need.