Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Our BCAL Analog clock system is not setting time from the

Customer Question

our BCAL Analog clock system is not setting time from the transmitter (BCTR2000series transceiver), we have tried to reset and the receiver holds the inputted time but the clocks are not reflecting the change
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
If your clock system is by Bogen, then it may be that the wireless clocks are not updating because they are not the wired-power type, and you have to wait for 2 hours (or 4, if 'economy') for the updates to occur.
But tell me the exact maker and model #, and whether the clocks are wired or otherwise, and I may be less speculative in my answer.