Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years electronics experience. How may I help you today?
63817454

Have 4 boxes but one box quit and posted powering up may

Customer Question

have 4 boxes but one box quit and posted powering up may take a few minutes. It's been a few hours. How do I fix this. Have a bed ridden person. All they have is their TV. I tried calling and your automated system keeps hanging up on me. Help.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for entrusting me with your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you. Please note, click on Reply to Expert tab to reply to me in the reply box that pops open or, if the reply box is showing, just type your reply to me there. And please don't forget to rate me positive when we are finished. Let's get you fixed up so you can be on your way.

Sorry you are having trouble, sometimes the boxes can get hung up. They are like computers, and sometimes need to be rebooted. Unplug the box for 30 seconds, then plug it back in. That should bring up the message that it is powering up, and should only take 5-10 minutes. If it still doesn't respond after 10 minutes, please let me know.