ricke1973
ricke1973, ELECTRONICS
Experience:  DEGREE IN ELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGY
10191312

Help bought a new lamp optima D180 projector Old bulb has

Customer Question

Help bought a new lamp for my optima D180 projector Old bulb has 2595 hours and is noticeably dimmer), the screen lights up for 9-11 seconds then goes dark. Orange LED Lamp indicator light (next to the green LED power indicator light) flashes Orange.
Ordered a new bulb - same results.
however, older dim lamp, when reinserted, still works
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  ricke1973 replied 1 year ago.
Hello [Sir], My name is ***** ***** Thank you for posting your question!, I will be happy to help you with this problem, if your using a different case to the lamp; then really check and make sure the case is exactly like original; or just put new lamp in old style case; the switch may not be closing correctly; this is one answer that can fix your issue, and the other is you may have the misfortune of ordering bad Lamps from the same store. Good luck with repairs; let me know if theres anything else i can help you with.