Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Batteries will not recharge

Customer Question

batteries will not recharge
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Can you tell me the make and model etc?
Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
continue this way i do not have any information as to model number it was agift
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please cancel this transaction NOW
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

With any device, if it hasn't been charged in some time, it's possible that the batteries of gone completely flat in which case they would need to be replaced. When a batteries recharge the charger needs to read certain information from it, which it cannot do if there is no voltage in the battery at all. Also, over time all rechargeable batteries eventually need to be replaced. If you have had this device for a while and the batteries have recharged up until now, you may just need to replace the batteries with new rechargeables. If you would like more specific information about the type of batteries to use and where to get them, please let me know along with the model number of your specific device.