Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Lost combo to sentry safe model 6330 seial number F477264 or

Customer Question

lost combo to sentry safe model 6330 seial number F477264 or F477254 how can I get it open
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

If you still have the original manual that came with it, the master combination is printed inside the cover. However, if you no longer have the manual – and most people don't – you can still get the master combination from Sentry. All you have to do is fill out an online form and give them proof of ownership and they will be able to give you the master combination. I will give you a link to that page below.

http://bitli.es/75kYKQ

This go to that page for the form to fill out and submit. Let me know if you have any questions along the way. I would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service at your convenience. Thank you.