Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I need to ship my Wurlitzer jukebox from Tampa to Pine City,

Customer Question

I need to ship my Wurlitzer jukebox from Tampa to Pine City, MN. I need someone to crate it and handle shipping.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

In my experience, the best way to accomplish this is by putting a bid out on the site you uship.com. The reason is that this is something that's a little bit awkward to ship and if you want the full service of having it created, etc. you can specify that in your listing and then create what is basically an eBay style auction from which you can choose the company to handle the shipment. This way you will get the best price you can possibly get, you will get someone that understands the job and agrees to do the job as you need it and it's they are required to be fully licensed and insured, you know the shipper is reliable. If you have any questions, or if you are looking for a different type of solution, please let me know.