Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

How do I empty mailbox on KXTGA470?

Customer Question

how do I empty mailbox on KXTGA470?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,
Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...
Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Panasonic base unit. Additionally, who is your phone service provider please ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
KZTGA470 AT
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
The KX-TGA470 is the handset. The base unit would be something like a KX-TG4731 or a KX-TG7741 or similar.
...and who is your phone service provider please? AT&T, Verizon...?
Please confirm; "...empty mailbox..." and not deleting messages in the Panasonic's built-in answering system.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
base unit is KXTG7731
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
The (Voice) mailbox is with the phone company hence "...empty mailbox..." would be accessing your Voice Mailbox with the phone company and following the voice prompts to listen/erase messages.
On the other hand, 'deleting messages in the Panasonic's built-in answering system', pressing ERASE 2 times would 'ERASE ALL MESSAGES' stored in the phone's answering system memory.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cox is my provider
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Appreciate the additional information.
Please go to the link below. It would show ways to check your Voice Mail box/service. Listen and follow the voice prompts particularly on deleting the message(s).
http://tinyurl.com/ox8wv3f