Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I have somehow have the wrong password on my Siemens X150. I

Customer Question

I have somehow have the wrong password ***** authorization on my Siemens X150. I changed it and don't know how I wrote down the wrong one! How can I fix this?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

This is a very secure device/instrument and the best way to get the password ***** is to call the manufacturer. I can provide you with the manufacturers phone number for this particular division of the company. So this should allow you to get it reset without a problem – in fact quite promptly. But if you do have any problems getting it done, please let me know.

+800 20 10 20 22
(Service Number, not available in all countries)
+49 69 6682 6602
(+ stands for your international access code)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had already talked with the tech support from Siemens. Their solution was to reinstall software which is not a quick solution and quite expensive. This is why I hoped you would have an answer for me that was indeed prompt!
So I guess I am not happy with the help you were able to give me. Can I get my money back please as the engineer has to come to our clinic to fix the problem and I need it to go to his bill!
I'm sorry I wasn't able to be of additional help, but when I originally saw your question there was no mention of you having called Siemens already. That's why spent the time to help you. We are independent contractors and I am not paid for my personal time help you with your question in this I receive a positive rating. The information that I provided you is accurate, which is the most I can promise. If there was another way to do it, I would definitely have provided it. If you do not wish for me to be paid for my personal time, you can contact just answer using the contact us link below and request a refund.