Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

What adapter do i need to connect my Zhuemell 25x100

Customer Question

What adapter do i need to connect my Zhuemell 25x100 astronomy binoculars to my nikon tripod?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
I take it that the tripod adapter that comes with the binoculars (according to most advertisements I see for this model) does not fit on your Nikon tripod.
This might perhaps allow such a mounting:
http://www.telescopes.com/products/zhumell-l-mount-tripod-adapter
but I don't know what Nikon tripod you have, so correct me if I'm wrong, please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but not helpful. Different kind of adapter. The Zhumell has a metal cylinder that slides on a rod between the two binocular barrels. There is a screw thread in the bottom of the cylinder. It must screw into something that would be on the tripod adapter.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

I regret not being more helpful, and am Opting Out, with apologies, opening the case to other Experts in this category.