Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I am trying to change my bank card number on my KINDLE but I

Customer Question

I am trying to change my bank card number on my KINDLE but I can't get the pointer to lock on to the CARD details (name & address-yes but CARD NUMBER - NO)
Regards ***** ***** 18 Northwood park SALE 3850
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello You cannot change your payment details directly on the Kindle (Amazon has changed that). You must go on a PC and log onto www.amazon.com and follow the steps below:

Amazon Device Support Managing Your Fire & Kindle, Kindle Content, and Account

Manage Your Kindle Payment Settings

You can view or edit your 1-Click payment method by visiting the Settings page within Manage Your Content and Devices.

To view or edit your 1-Click payment method:

1. Go to Manage Your Content and Devices.
  2. From Settings, select Edit Payment Method below Digital Payment Settings.
  3. Select the desired credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue.
  4. Enter the desired billing address, and then click Continue. You will be taken back to the Digital Payment Settings page where you can view your edited 1-Click payment method.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.