Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369

Forgot safe combo

Customer Question

Forgot safe combo
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and welcome!
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist with your safe issue today.
Because safe combinations are never available online to protect and secure your safe, the only way to retrieve your combination is from the manufacturer. I'm assuming your safe is made by Sentry, and the following information is for that manufacturer. Here is the way to do it: Go to the webpage below and follow all directions, including filling out and getting notarized, the Notary Form they require, to prove safe ownership. If this is urgent, as you can see at that website, you can request 'expedited service' and receive your combination within 1-2 days.
https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination
If your safe is made by a different manufacturer, please let me know and I will be glad to continue to help.
I hope this helped and wish you much good luck with your safe!
Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback so I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you.
Rating will not cut off our communication and you can click 'Reply' at any time to keep in touch with me or ask for any clarification or additional information.
Best regards,
Cher