Viet - Tech
Viet - Tech, Electronics Tech
Experience:  Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

I have an old kindle and have been having major problems

Customer Question

I have an old kindle and have been having major problems connecting to wi-fi so I just today received my new kindle voyage 1st thing I do of course is try to set up wi-fi and no big surprise it will not connect so over all I am obviously brain dead what do I do folks?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What is the error or message when connecting the new kindle to your Wi-Fi/wireless network name?

What is the brand/model of your Internet modem/router device?

Do you have a laptop/wireless computer that is currently able to connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, or Mac?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Century Link PK5001
I have a Droid Maxx cell phone no laptop set up just now my desk top is a MaC 10.9
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I do live online support. What is the error or message when connecting the new kindle to your Wi-Fi/wireless network name?

Can you please check at the back/bottom of your Century Link PK5001 modem for the the wireless/network password/key, then use it for the Wi-Fi password ***** the kindle? (Password ***** *****)

If you'd like to, I can connect remotely to your computer, so I can retrieve your modem's Wi-Fi/wireless password ***** through your computer together with you.

When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.