Viet - Tech
Viet - Tech, Electronics Tech
Experience:  Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

My kindle lights up when in the charger. When I light turns

Customer Question

Hi, My kindle lights up when in the charger. When I light turns green and I remove it, it no longer works and I do not know what to do?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please press and hold (or slide and hold) the Power On / Off button / switch on the kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on and check.

Please reply back to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It seems to be working. If it should stop, can I get back to you?? Perhaps you can clue me on how to avoid such a problem again. Thanks

You're welcome. We have emailed you (from JustAnswer), so you can get back to me any time as needed.

Great. Kindle is like a computer, so once in awhile you can restart the kindle in order to refresh its memory. You can always press and hold the power button, then turn it back on to restart the kindle.

If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry but no sooner did I try to use it, it is once again not working......
I'm sorry, please charge the kindle for about 30 minutes, then while the kindle is charging, do this again: Press and hold (or slide and hold) the Power On / Off button / switch on the kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on and check.
Please let me know. Thank you.