Rob
Rob, Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company.
14831508

Would like to locate CD RCVR DEH150MP away from unit. Is

Customer Question

Would like to locate CD RCVR DEH150MP away from unit. Is there a cable with 10 pin connectors that connects the removable control head from the unit.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I no cable is avail, con you give me part nos and where I could purchase male and female connectors, will make up own jumper cable. thanks
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.+
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.
Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?
Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.
There have been a couple of variants of this
Please go here
http://www.amazon.com/DEH-P4200UB-DEH-X6500BT-DEH-2500UI-DEH-X3500UI-DEH-X5500HD/dp/B00I0CD49E
Does it look like this??
Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Rob,
This is not the connector. Took the covers off unit and detacable head. Connectors are 20 pin, two rows of 10. Attached are photos to give you a better idea. What I need is mating connectors for these and can make up a jumper cable.
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Thanks
OK, Ill keep looking. In the meantime, Ill opt out.
This means that if someone else has this information, they will respond to you directly.
In the meantime, please DO NOT rate or respond to this question, as this will lock your question
Thanks
Rob