Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369

How can I open my safe. I forget combination number.My safe

Customer Question

How can I open my safe. I forget combination number.My safe is sentry valueguard 1380 and has number at hinge. It show(###) ###-####
Thank you.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome!
Combinations are never available online, for your protection and security, so the only way to retrieve your lost combination is from the manufacturer. Please see the following webpage, follow all instructions, and submit your request:
https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination
I'm glad you have both your model number and serial number, as you will need these to fill out the Notary Form, required to prove safe ownership.
As you can see, if this is an emergency and you need the safe opened as soon as possible, you can request expedited service for an additional $10 fee and receive the combination within 24-48 hours.
If you need to contact Sentry Customer Care, you can call(###) ###-####Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm EST.
I wish you much good luck with your safe and hope you receive your combination, soon!
Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback so I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you.
Rating will not cut off our communication and you can click 'Reply' at any time to keep in touch with me or ask for any clarification or additional information.
Warmest regards,
Cher