Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369

We have lost our combination to the safe number number on is

Customer Question

we have lost our combination to the safe number number on is So100
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and welcome!
I see this is a Sentry safe. Combinations are never available online, for your protection and security, so the only way to retrieve your lost combination is from the manufacturer. Please see the following webpage, follow all instructions, and submit your request:
https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination
As you can see, if this is an emergency and you need the safe opened as soon as possible, you can request expedited service for an additional $10 fee and receive the combination within 24-48 hours.
If you need to contact Sentry Customer Care, you can call(###) ###-####Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm EST.
I wish you much good luck with your safe and hope you receive your combination, soon!
Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback so I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you.
Rating will not cut off our communication and you can click 'Reply' at any time to keep in touch with me or ask for any clarification or additional information.
Warmest regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,
I'm just checking in with you to see how you're coming along with your safe. Were you able to contact Sentry and order your combination? I hope so, and I also hope that you found the information in my answer helpful; if you did, please let me know, here. Thanks!
If you need any additional information or have further questions, please just click 'Reply' to let me know and I'll be glad to continue.
Enjoy your weekend!
Warmest wishes,
Cher