Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369

I have a sentry safe and lost combanation is there away to

Customer Question

i have a sentry safe and lost combanation is there away to get it open
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and welcome!
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to help with your safe issue.
I'm sorry you did not receive an earlier answer, but various experts are online at different times and I just recently logged in and read your question. Your patience is greatly appreciated!
Because safe combinations are never available online for your security and safety, the only way to recover a lost combination is by following directions at the site below:
https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination
As you will see, you'll need both your serial number and model number, plus, you will need to prove safe ownership by filling out a notary form and having it notarized. This is a security measure to make sure the safe is, indeed, yours.
Typically, it takes about a week to receive the original, factory set combination, but you can opt for 'expedited' service which will get it to you within 48 hours (on weekdays), for an additional fee. You will read that at the site above, as well.
If you need to speak to Sentry by phone or want to fax, the phone number is ***** on the webpage, too.
I wish you much good luck with your safe!
Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback so I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much.
Rating will not cut off our communication and you can click 'Reply' at any time to keep in touch with me or ask for any clarification or additional information.
Warmest regards,
Cher