Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Our daughter was playing with the remote. not sure what she

Customer Question

Our daughter was playing with the remote. not sure what she did but the screen now just says "Entry" and we cant get to the Watch option anymore. have tried pushing everything and nothing seems to come out to let us out of this screen. The only button that responds is "List" and when you push it it lists House, lights, etc. Just trying to get back to the screen from which we can access our cable.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Press whatever buttons for Cancel, or Back, your remote has on it. Or look on the device (whatever it is) for such a button, and use that button.
I could give you more specific advice, if you would tell me what the maker and model # ***** the device that the remote controls is. Let me know, and I will advise you further as appropriate. Thanks.