John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

My PALM Pixie will not go back to where it needs to be and

Customer Question

My PALM Pixie will not go back to where it needs to be and is now asking me for a PALM Profile. I do not know how to do it because the username and password ***** the beginning I have forgotten it's been so long ago. What can I do?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want the answer to my question. You have used my credit card so get me the answer if you are truly a bonafide business.I do not want to sign up for a 7 day free trial of anything. If this is a requirement then my next step is to dispute the charge to my credit card.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Plus I cannot call you because my PALM is down. I have tried the numbers I was given to reach PALM -(###) ###-####&(###) ###-#### ***** number works so that should have been enough of a warning to quit this process but I truly hoped this project of so called would help me. I may have been. Awaiting answer to this inquiry!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What's the number and it better be an 800 #
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

have you got the information saved in the computer in the palm desktop or something like that ?