Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I'm trying to locate tachi Kojo Sesinryo, an old CPT Fatory

Customer Question

I'm trying to locate Hitachi Kojo Sesinryo, an old CPT Fatory in Sakura Shi, Chiba Ken. I was there in 1980. So that I can visit it in December 2015. Thanks
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I have searched for such a CPT factory and found no results. Color Picture Tubes are in fact a defunct item of manufacture, largely, and so the factory has probably been either repurposed, sold, or even demolished. Do you have any clues as to its location, aside from the Sakura Shi being the region? Any further information would be helpful toward actually locating it, even if it is indeed no longer a Hitachi site.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. Yes, it was years back. It will be much appreciated if you could find the address even the site has been demolished.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Can you recall any other information about the location? the size of the building, whether it was among other buildings, what town it was in, or what town it was near to, what highway you drove on to reach it, what river or mountain or landmark you could see from its windows, or anything like that?
I am greatly in need of such clues, if you could oblige me with such recollections. For I do not read Japanese language, you see, and listings in English for such address information in the distinguished recent history of Japanese electronics, are not abundant.