Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I have two er-380 sam4s registers.. one has weird characters showing on its screen, and th

Customer Question

I have two er-380 sam4s registers.. one has weird characters showing on its screen, and the other when turning it on, makes a nonstop beep sound and displays "warning!" on the screeen.. I want to completely reset them so I can reprogram them... how can I do that?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. 1. Unplug the register. 2. Turn the control lock to the S position. 3. Press and hold the key position where the CHECK key is located on the default keyboard layout. 4. Continue to hold the CHECK key while plugging the register into a power source. 5. Press the upper left key of the keyboard, then the lower left key, then the upper right key, and finally press the lower right key. It may take several seconds but that it will display that the memory has been cleared. From that point you should be okay. Mike