Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I downloaded lottso delux yesterday I only managed to pay for

Customer Question

I downloaded lottso delux yesterday I only managed to pay for it today now I cannot activate it I run windows 8.1
VAL
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. What browser and operating system are you using to access the games? What I would suggest doing at least for now is downloading the chrome browser from Google – you can find that easily just by searching for chrome browser, and then downloading that and opening that to use to get to your games. The reason is there are certain compatibility issues with some browsers that are not present in chrome. This will tell you if the problem with your browser itself or if it's a problem on their end.