Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

Why does my vivofit not count miles the same as a treadmill.

Customer Question

Why does my vivofit not count miles the same as a treadmill. I walk a mile to and from my gym and do 3 miles on the treadmill at the gym and my vivofit registers maybe 2 miles total when I am finished. What is the discrepancy.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi I understand. The Vivofit works differently and doesn't have an exact measurement for that.Below is a link that may help you understand how it works.Please visit: http://www.dcrainmaker.com/2014/03/garmin-vivofit-review.html Kindly rate my service to you before you close this page, that way you can reach me again if you have any further questions about your Vivofit. No additional cost to rate;-)Have a great day!Tech Michael