Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

I need a combination OLd sentry safe model # ***** seriel

Customer Question

I need a combination for an OLd sentry safe model # ***** seriel #(###) ###-####
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.Did you purchase the safe yourself when new?Thank you for choosing Just Answer. Thank youTech Michael
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I purchased the safe new over 20 years ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you told me earlier it would take 8 minutes now I feel I'm being ignored
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi great.There are hack to open this safe I know of but they are tiresome at best. The best thing to do since you're owner is to contact Sentry safe for that combination.They will only give this information to the original owner for good security reasons that I'm sure you agree with;-)Here is the best contact information to get this as quickly as possible:Please call: Sentry Safe Customer Service at 1-***-***-****.I hope they can resolve this quickly for you;-)Have a wonderful day!Tech MichaelPlease rate kindly before closing this page. I will then still be here for you no additional cost if you need me further.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you are telling me to call the people who told me to get in touch with this website
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Sentry Safe told you to contact us for this?Tech Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
That really makes no sense lolThey are the ones with all the combinations to their safes.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
I would try them one more time, maybe you got ridiculous person there lol If they tell you that again please let me know and I will deal with this for you.Thank youTech Mike
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
I will personally make sure you get this combination no worries.Also if you would like I can call you if you are in the US.but you would need to accept the offer I will send now.You don't have accept that we can work from here if you want but this is really strange.My apologies for your run around. Really!Tech Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can work this way, I'm retired and can type fairly well
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Sounds good, call them one more time.let me know the result.thank youTech Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm on the phone with them now
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
ok ;-)