Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I recorded a song on the tascam 03sd. I am having some trouble

Customer Question

I recorded a song on the tascam 03sd. I am having some trouble transferring a mastered song to my computer. One tyransfer I did plays through itunes, but the sound only comes out of the left speaker. I recorded all tracks with the Pan in the middle. What am I doing wrong? Thank you.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I suspect that the recording was one-channel. That would explain the results. You want to record in 2-channel mode (or 'stereo' as it is also called.) What format are the files being recorded in? File Type, or some such, is important.And what computer do you have? I suspect an Apple, but iTunes can be installed on a Windows PC too... so let me know, please, and I will advise you further. Thanks.