Robert
Robert, computer
Experience:  if i am answering it is because it is a computer question please see my computer profile
23372949

I have an HP Office Jet 8625. Ran out of paper. I pul out

Customer Question

I have an HP Office Jet 8625. Ran out of paper. I pul out the feeder tray to load paper, and now it won't close
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
The bottom tray?
You pulled it all the way out and can't get it back on the track?
I don't have one in front of me but there should be tracks that it runs on. Tilt it up and use a flashlight so you can see what it slides on and make sure that you get it in those slides. If it is partially on it will go most of the way but get stuck before the end
You can also check with the flashlight to make sure nothing in there is blocking it. But usually it's just not quite inserted properly. Sometimes you have to lift as you put it in to get it in the tracks