Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I bought a world monetary exchange reserve safe and lost the

Customer Question

I bought a world monetary exchange reserve safe and lost the paper work to enter a new combination. I have the serial #
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
I hope you have the original combination, or know it at least. Often, with safes, that is needed in order to change to another combination.
Sometimes, the new combination is simply set, if the safe is new, by entering it, and thus opening the safe for the first time. This is not by any means generally true nor possible in many cases, but could be tried - esp. if you have no previously set combination for the safe and the safe is new not Used.
Now, 'World Monetary Exchange Reserve' is a rebranding name, as I understand it, and not the actual maker of the safe. So please look for the safe's manufacturer label, and find out what maker and model is listed there for it, please.
WMER has a number you can call, if you like, to make inquiries: (###) ###-####
in case an inquiry there might allow you to get the information you need.
With the maker and model # ***** the safe, I might be able to let you know the combination-changing procedure, so let me know. Thanks.