Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I'm actually a dealer and currently frustrated

Customer Question

hi, i'm actually a dealer for jvc and currently frustrated that certain models are all failing specifically DLA-X70RB, any sugesttion on how to best service in-house instead of sending it to mentronix?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
If you are going to be servicing them yourself, in-house, you will need to get a service manual, at very least.
For something very close to the model # ***** mention, there is a service manual available from this very reliable source:
http://www.servicemanuals.net/ServiceManual/JVC/DLAX7%20DLA-X7%20SERVICE%20MANUAL/668719/detail.aspx
I have sent people to this site for service manuals on numerous occasions in the past and never heard anything bad back, not even once. So I consider it a reliable source.
A service manual will tell you, what to do in the way of troubleshooting, will indicate how to disassemble the product in question, and will give you a parts list and diagrams and descriptions and part numbers, that will help a great deal in getting the repair done and/or the right parts procured to do the repair.
If you need further help with this question, please Reply telling me.
If this completes the case as far as you are concerned, please rate my Answer - or Reply, letting me know what rating you would give my Answer. Thanks, ***** ***** luck.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Please rate my Answer - or Reply telling me what rating you would like applied to my Answer.