John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I have a sparton radio with a transformer plus tube rectifier

Customer Question

I have a sparton radio with a transformer plus tube rectifier on top.the radio has shortwave with a metal drumroll tuner.i have yet to see a picture of one on my computer yet. it also has push buttons for tuning. I need a replaceable power supply if not the original type,is this at all possible?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi its always possible to make something up for this application. But I would need the full model # ***** if at all possible to make it easier the output voltage(s) of the original power supply. Is there anything else you can provide about his radio?ThanksTech Mike
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.