Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

Printer is a Epsom xp410 serial # ***** having trouble

Customer Question

Printer is a Epsom xp410 serial # ***** having trouble printing only with apple pages program I reinstalled printer and updated printer and still will not print yet it prints other
Thing such as e-mails just wondering if anyone has reported this problem with the apple pages app I am working with apple to resolve problem and they suggested I contact Epson
To see if they have had any problems with same
We have updated and reinstalled the printer and it still will not print documents created on
Apples pages app, thank you for your time my email is
**********
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi good morning, I'm sorry to hear that your having trouble with the Apple app.This isn't very common but its not the fault of the printer so Epson really cant help there.What I would do is if you can, they the app on a different computer with that same printer. I bet it works!Sometimes certain settings on different model will behave this way and really no one knows the cause as of yet. This is an issue with the apple soft, software for sure.If you get the right tech on the line when calling them about this they can get it working for you. Usually reinstalling the app will work but first you nave to completely remove all files associated with it, Apple support can help you do this more effectively;-)I only answered this because I have been through the exact same thing.But first make sure it does work on a different computer but as I said, I'm sure it will.Please let me know if you need further assistance with this.Thank youTech Mike