Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I'm trying to set up my tec cash register fs 1650-4. It

Customer Question

Hi I'm trying to set up my tec cash register fs 1650-4. It is 2nd hand and still has some things programmed from the previous owner
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. Thank you for requesting me. Since this has come from someone else with programming in it, the very first thing you'll need to do is a complete memory clear. If you don't know how to run the all clear method or the RAM clear, let me know and I can upload the pages of the user manual that are pertinent to that. It's a little bit difficult to type out because they have a PDF formatted document. But I can give you a link to it if that's what you need.