Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

My control 4 system (remotes) are not accepting any input.

Customer Question

My control 4 system (remotes) are not accepting any input. I've confirmed my wifi system is working and the remotes either show the room only or state looking for network. Help...
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, The first thing to try is to take the remote close to the rack or the location where the main controller is and remove the batteries for a few minutes, then replace them again. Check if the remote now connects to the system again.If it does reconnect, then you may have been out of radio range in the location where you used the remote.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That was the first thing I tried. I have 4 TVs with control 4 and all 4 are not working so I think this is something unrelated to a remote cintros issue. The Internet/routers are all working so not sure what else
To check.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
If you haven't already done so, try powering everything off for a few minutes, including your routers, then restart everything again.
Let me know if that works...