John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I got a 5 disc audio system from target i play the cd one

Customer Question

i got a 5 disc audio system from target i play the cd one time now i can't get cd player to come or release the cds
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.How old exactly is your CD system?Also does it turn on at all even from the button on the unit itself (not the remote)?Also were there any power outages or storms just prior to this problem?thank youTech Michael
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.