Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I have a Samsung TV and a logitech TV changer. I can not access

Customer Question

I have a Samsung TV and a logitech TV changer. I can not access the directory or change the channels. I need some help to fix this.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
If you have one of the Harmony remote series, then it will have to be connected to your computer and reprogrammed. The way it is reprogrammed is you go to Logitech.com, log into your account, and then tell it to update your remote. It will then tell you when to plug in your remote and it will do the update. This applies to all remotes in the harmony line of remotes, which is the vast majority of what Logitech offers. If this isn't what you are experiencing, or if you need additional help, please let me know and I'll be happy to help. Mike
Have you had any luck with getting the Harmony remote reconnected? Please let me know if you need additional assistance. I would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service at your convenience. Thank you. Mike